Saturday 19 February 2011

Seaside Letters ~ Denise Hunter

Sebrina is a kind, sweet waitress at a small town cafe. Everybody knows her at the cafe and loves her. Sabrina has fallen in love with Tucker, who comes to the cafe every morning. Tucker seems oblivious to Sabrina but Sabrina has a secret.  She has been e-mailing Tucker (without revealing who she really is) and she has made him fall in love with her. Tucker is so in love with this girl that he's been e-mailing that he "hires" Sabrina to help him find this "mystery" girl. Little does Sabrina know, however, that Tucker is keeping secrets of his own. And from out of nowhere we learn of Sabrina's past and why she's afraid to tell Tucker that the girl he's e-mailing is actually her.

I just loved this book.  I loved Denise Hunter's style of writing.  It had me from the first paragraph. It is a love story, so if you're not interested in reading loves stories, I'd steer clear of this one.  But, as I've said, I just thoroughly enjoyed it!

No comments: