Thursday 22 April 2010

P.S. I Love You ~ Cecelia Ahern

I started reading this book and got to the third chapter, I believe, but I couldn't finish it.  There was so much swearing that it was hard to over-look.  I know the story is sweet and I was interested to see how Cecelia actually wrote the book but I couldn't read it.  I don't recommend this book for that reason, since I didn't get too far into it, I obviously don't know much about the rest of the book and cannot rate it on the rest of the contents.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I HATE reading books with swearing! And it seems like so many modern published novels have bad language. Ugh! Annoying! I am glad you quit the book!!! *thumbs up to book quitting* Was this book the same story as the movie by the same name? The movie WAS sweet.

Ana said...

Nikki~
Yes, that was the book the movie was based on ... at least I assume. I guess I don't know 100% but I'm guessing ... same story line and all ... but the movie had a lot of swearing in it, too, sadly.